Need your logo digitised so that it could be added to shirts, t-shirts, caps and anywhere else your company requires?
To convert your image to an embroidery we require:
The image in a vector format. However, we can work with a raster file, it will just take longer to get your image ready for digitising and therefore, will incur an extra cost. See below:
- $50 $100 to have your image digitised. A written quote will be emailed to you and we require written confirmation from you to proceed with the work. Once the work is complete the digitised file belongs to the purchaser.
- $40 will be charged if the image provided is not clear and we need to spend time cleaning up the image before we can start digitising.
If a mistake is made and it is ours, we will correct it at no extra charge. If a mistake is made because the wrong information has been provided, correcting that mistake will incur a charge.
A deposit of 40% is required at the time you confirm to go ahead with your job. All instructions must be received in writing.
Turn around time is approximately 5 days, provided that we received the required information promptly and:
- Logo picture is in correct format
- Written instructions on the requirements for the logo has been received
- Written confirmation, accepting the quote and agreeing for us to carry out the work
Often there will be work ahead of yours, all work is placed in a queue by date after the confirmation email to proceed with your job has been received. You will receive an email notifying you when work commences on your job.
Digitising Pictures for Embroideries
We also digitise pictures for embroideries. Whether it is a photo or a picture that you have drawn or clipart we can turn them in embroideries for you to stitch out.
IMPORTANT! PLEASE NOTE: That any photo or picture of clipart that we digitise must be copyright free. If not, you must have written permission from the owner of the image that they have allowed you to use their image. If we do not receive a copy of the written permission with the owners contact details we will not be able to digitise the image.
- If you do not own an embroidery machine, we can digitise and stitch out your image.
- A written quote will be provided for you before any work is carried out.
- You will need to confirm in writing that you would like the work to go ahead.
- A deposit of $40 is required with the confirmation of proceeding with your job.
- Often there will be work ahead of yours, all work is place in a queue by date after the confirmation email to proceed with your job has been received.
- You will receive an email notifying you when work commences on your job.